- Online shop FELLO.COM.PL is run by the International Trade Ireneusz Szafran entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity led by the Minister of Economy, with REGON 243316309 and NIP 9372634935.
- The Regulations constitute the conditions for sales contracts concluded at a distance through the Store.
- Consumer – User who is a natural person making the Entrepreneur within the store fello.com.pl legal action not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Entrepreneur – International Trade Ireneusz Szafran, with the legal seat ul. Nad Łękawką 3, 43-331 Dankowice, Poland, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity led by the Minister of Economy, with REGON 243316309, and NIP 9372634935
- User – each entity making purchases through the Shop.
- Shop – an online store run by the Entrepreneur at http://fello.com.pl
- The address of the company: ul. Nad Łękawką 3 43-331 Dankowice, Poland
- e-mail: office(at)fello.com.pl
- Phone number: +48 790 770 111
- The consumer may contact the entrepreneur through addresses and data specified in this paragraph.
§4. Initial Information
- Prices in the store are gross prices (including VAT).
- The final order price consists of the price for the goods and the cost of delivery indicated Store’s webpage.
§5. Execution of the Sales Contract
- The User shall pay the Entrepreneur for purchased goods within 7 days.
- The User may choose, among others, the following forms of payment:
- Detailed information on accepted payment methods can be found on the Store’s webpage.
- Goods will be sent by the Entrepreneur within the period specified in the goods description as selected by the consumer when ordering.
- Delivery of goods is carried out in selected countries.
§6. Right to Contract Termination
- The consumer has the right to terminate the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The date of termination will expire after 14 days from the day on which the consumer came into the possession of goods or a third party other than the carrier, indicated by the consumer, came into the possession of goods.
- In order to exercise the right of termination, the Consumer must inform the Entrepreneur about his decision to terminate the contract by an unequivocal statement – using the contact data provided in these Regulations.
- The Consumer may use the model termination form provided at the end of these regulations, however it is not obligatory.
- To keep the term of contract termination, it is sufficient that the consumer sent information on exercising the right of termination before the deadline of contract termination.
- Effects of contract termination:
- In the event of termination the Entrepreneur shall reimburse the consumer all payments received from the consumer, including the costs of delivery of goods (with the exception of the additional costs of delivery other than the least expensive ordinary delivery offered by the Entrepreneur in the store selected by the consumer), without delay, and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which the Entrepreneur has been informed of the decision on the execution of Consumer’s right to contract termination.;
- The Entrepreneur will reimburse payments using the same payment methods that have been used by the Consumer in the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case the consumer does not incur any fees as a result of the return;
- The Entrepreneur may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until providing him with evidence of his return, depending on which event occurs first;
- The Consumer must return the goods to the address provided in these regulations immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which he communicates the contract termination. The deadline is met if the consumer sends back the goods no later than 14 days;
- The Consumer bears the direct cost of returning goods;
- The Consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of goods resulting from the use it in a different way than its purpose, characteristics and functioning of things.
- In the event that due to its character the goods can not normally be returned by post information about it, as well as the cost of returning goods will be in the description of goods in the store.
§7. Complaints and Warranty
- The Entrepreneur is obliged to deliver goods free from defects.
- In the event of defects in goods purchased from the Entrepreneur, the consumer has the right to claim on the basis of a pledge regulated by the Civil Code.
- Claims must be made in writing or by electronic means on addresses provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended that in the complaint, among others, a brief description of the defect, the date of its occurrence, data of the Consumer lodging the complaint and a request for the Consumer in connection with the defect shall be included.
- The Entrepreneur will express his standpoint to consumer complaint within 14 days, and if the Entrepreneur does not do it within this period, it is believed that consumer demand has been considered as justified.
- Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address specified in § 3 of the Regulations.
- In the event that a product has been granted warranty ,information and its content, will be included in the product description on the store’s webpage.
§8. Out-of court proceedings of dealing with complaints and claims
- The consumer has the right to:
- Mediate with the Regional Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
- Get help from permanent consumer courts of arbitration operating at Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection
§9. Personal data
- The Consumer purchasing in the store voluntarily provide their data which are necessary to complete the contract and shall therefore be processed by the Entrepreneur.
- The Consumer have the right of access to personal data concerning him and request their correction.
- The personal data administrator is the Entrepreneur.
§10. Final Provisions
- In matters not covered in these Regulations shall apply generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014., The Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964. And the Act Code of Civil Procedure of 17 November 1964
- The sales agreement on the basis of this Regulations applies to a specific contract and is concluded in order to implement a single order. Each order requires a separate approval of the Regulations.